Friday, July 20, 2012

A Day out with Thomas

Especially now that we have four kidlets, any time we get to spend with them individually is so precious and priceless!  I was super excited to take Casey to a day out with Thomas.  (Even if he kept saying he wanted his daddy and brothers to come see Thomas too! ;)  Casey really started getting into Thomas last year, but by the time I heard about this event, we had already missed it.  So this year, we decided to try it out!
There were train tracks to explore...
 A Thomas store (Casey's personal favorite ;)

 I let him choose one thing, and there were oh so many things to choose from!
 I couldn't resist buying the Thomas hat as well!

 He got a Thomas tattoo...
 Went on a little treasure hunt to earn a prize...
 Played an instrument while someone sang familiar children songs...
 Finally, the much anticipated moment... THOMAS!
 He's number one.  ;)
 The inside of the train was a little beat up, but Casey didn't seem to notice or care!
 He stared out the window the entire time...
 Luckily, we found an open window so there was a breeze
 I had such a fun day out with my little guy!

2 comments:

Missy said...

Were you in Snoqualmie?? That's where we live, so next time you're in the area let me know. :) We saw the train go by yesterday and we're definitely going to get in on that next year!

Lovin' on my Boys said...

We were! April was actually just telling me that you live there! I will definitely let you know if we're in the area again. :)