Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Starting preschool!

My third little guy started preschool last week! 
He is soooooo ready and excited!
I love that his preschool has fun crafts everyday...

 ... and endless play dough!
 Ella was all about scooping the rice.  :)
He gets to be in preschool with his best buddy Ryan 
(Gavin and Ryan's big brother were in preschool together too!)
 Casey is so excited about having a cubby with his name on it (instead of his brothers)!

 Snack!  
The super adorable girl next to him had an older sister in Gavin's class too!
  Casey on his first day!

Diving right in!


 He was so brave and didn't shed any tears!  His mommy on the other hand... ;)
 Ever since I decided to stay home after this little guy was born, he has been with me almost every single day since.  Oh how I love him!! 

No comments: