Saturday, September 15, 2012

Sweet Ella!

It's so hard to believe Ella is almost two and it has almost been a year since we first met her!
She loves to help mommy make things...
...and watch them bake in the oven!
 She really models everything that I do.  I love the thought that she will be a mommy someday... so she is watching me to see what to do.  ;)
 Ella LOVES books, especially books with animals!!
  Waiting for her yogurt (after seeing that Casey already got his ;)
 She wants to do everything by herself!
 A messy face picture for my mom ;)
 Trying to get a picture of Ella pulling herself up (we might have a little Russian gymnast on our hands!)  Apparently she was done with pictures though.  :0)
 This is my absolute favorite latest thing.  One day, I tilted my head to the side and gave Ella a really big smile... and now she does the same thing almost every time she smiles! 
 The other thing she started doing was her own version of saying, "CHEESE" when she smiles.  She puts her lower lip over her upper lip and blows/hums simultaneously... everytime I pull the camera out.  So funny!

 Giving Jacob hugs
 Feeding Sy popcorn
Another really adorable thing Ella does that I don't have a picture of... when we pray, she puts her little hand over her face.  She must see me folding my hands near my face?  She watches us quietly the entire time and says, "A-men" at the end.  :0)

1 comment:

Missy said...

Omw the side head smile is the best! What an amazing year -- it's been fun to follow on your blog.