Saturday, January 12, 2013

Christmas with Grammy

My mom always knows how to make Christmas so special.
The boys reading to Grammy...


...while the little ones colored.
There were chocolate Santas hidden all over the house for them to find.




I was glad to be able to get a picture of Casey smiling... because he was in and out of wailing that his ear hurt.  :(  Daddy ended up taking him to urgent care, poor guy.  Thankfully, the doctor said it was just a cold and he was feeling better the next day.



Gavin got a little foosball table, which my mom and uncle helped set up!
Then we had a little photo shoot of Ella and Neeka (my mom's dog)



We tried to get Ella to put a bow on her head (like last year), but she mostly wanted to put the bow on Neeka.

I was sad we couldn't go to church because Ella and Casey weren't 100%, but we had a wonderful afternoon together.

No comments: