Saturday, January 12, 2013

Christmas with Papa and GG

Still lovin' Pikachu.

The cousins!
Playing foosball with daddy
Olivia and Ella all dressed up.

Playin' the piano together (and it sounded beautiful, I tell ya! ;)
  Helping Ella open her present...
...then one for himself!

 Bringing a present to Great-Grampa Kahn


 Uncle Andy helping Ella open a present
Setting out cookies for Santa!
 I loved watching Ella come down the stairs to Christmas the next morning... such a sweet age!
I can't believe it was this time last year when we brought her home!



 Stockings!



    Ella loved playing with her new little squeaky puppy
   

Dancing with Santa  :0)
 Later that night, we drove down the see my sister.
Everyone in awe of Maddie's new cell phone.
Since Ella and Casey hadn't been feeling the best, they stayed with Daddy.
   Meanwhile, the cousins played with their new toys and we enjoyed some tea and my sister's yummy apple pie!

No comments: