Saturday, August 31, 2013

My birthday boy!

This sweet lil' guy turned FIVE!
 I can't believe it.

Did I mention he has his mommy wrapped around his finger with all of his adorableness??

 I LOVE him!
 So after the traditional swedish pancake breakfast, I walked him to preschool (I can't believe he is actually going to have school on his birthday down here!), then we took him to see the movie Planes and out to Red Robin!  The Red Robin here was empty, which is so weird (considering it is always always packed where we used to live)!
 Helping me stuff treat bags for his minion party!
 Decorating the house









 When Jacob heard that I didn't have a game planned, he decided to make one for him!  Sweet boy!  
So here it is... pin the eye on the minion!  
 It was a hit.  ;)

 Coloring and word searches
 And... band hero!


 Meanwhile, the girls all hung out in Ella's room.  ;)
 Time for cake...


 ...and presents!  
 After the party, we headed to the pool!


Happy Birthday buddy!  You fill our life with so. much. joy.

No comments: