Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Five weeks to go!

baby
Can you believe it?! I have a tentative C-section date of August 22! I'm still feeling pretty good, considering how far along I am. I finally felt the familiar rhythm of hiccups for the first time last week and almost everyday since. Between kicks, hiccups, and contractions (I guess it's common to get them earlier and more frequently with each successive pregnancy), my stomach feels like a constant punching bag!

I just moved all of Gavin's things out of his old room and into his new room with Jacob. I can't believe I got all of his clothes and shoes to fit inside Jacob's closet and dresser, but somehow I did it. The baby's room looks so different with only baby outfits and supplies in there. It makes everything that much more real and exciting.

Adam and I can hardly wait to find out if this baby is a boy or a girl! It took a lot of willpower not to find out at the ultrasound, but now we're getting so close. :) I found a cute Baby Gap outfit for our baby to go home in, one in pink and one in blue. Right now, we're leaving the nursery as it is in case it's a boy. If it's a girl, we'll have to have a painting/decorating party (and change the name of my blog?!) I'm going to hang up all of my newborn boy clothes and my friend gave me all of her newborn girl clothes. We're set!

2 comments:

kilipohi said...

I can't believe your little one is going to be here so soon.

Anonymous said...

Wooohooo! Can't wait. So exciting!!:o) Glad to hear you are feeling so well in your last few weeks. That's awesome!