Thursday, July 31, 2008

Have you been watching...????

I am jumping up and down ecstatic that Jeff Dye made it to the finals! When my friends and I saw him perform in Tacoma for my 30th birthday, I had NO IDEA he would make it this far! We knew he was on this season of Last Comic Standing, but the show had barely started. So we thought he probably tried out and was cut ~ because why else would he be performing in the middle of the season?! He is also from Seattle and his comedy is clean, which I really admire.
Each week that he makes it, I've grown more and more excited. As if I knew him personally because I saw him at the comedy club or something. ;) How awesome would it be if he won and we got to see him perform for $15? SO AWESOME. I think he's super funny and I really hope he wins! My friends and I will be at my house rooting for him next Thursday!

1 comment:

Organized Chaos said...

I watch every week...but I missed last night because we're "camping"in our new house and the cable guy comes today! Bummer.