Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mother's Day

Since Adam wasn't here on Mother's Day, it was really nice to be able to hang out at my sister's house. I loved being able to talk with her and just let the cousins play!

Maddie has always been the best with all of my boys. She especially loves babies though, so Casey gets a little extra attention. She thought it was so cute that he would gasp for air when she blew on his face.

It's always a rarity to get all of the cousins in one spot for a picture!
Gavin decided he needed to bring Toodles for the weekend away.
How precious is this?! Especially since the day when they are too old to sleep together will be here before we know it...
Grammy brought bubbles for all the cousins to play with.


I can't get enough of these big blue eyes...

1 comment:

Heather Mattos said...

Glad you were able to spend the day with the ones you love. It looks like the kids had a great time! I can't wait until Payton has cousins to play with!