Friday, April 16, 2010

Jacob's WOW award


Jacob was one of four students in his class to be chosen for a WOW (Wolves of Wonder) award. When I got an invitation to the assembly, I wasn't aware of what a big deal it was. I found out that instead of focusing on single character traits, these students had demonstrated the best effort and all around behavior this year. Jacob was one of three boys in kindergarten (the only boy in his class) to receive an award!

Waiting anxiously with his classmates
The four students who were chosen from Mrs. Dent's class
Shaking hands with Mrs. Dent and Principal Kovacs

All twelve kiddos with their teachers
Jacob couldn't stop staring at his certificate. :)

I think, especially being a teacher, you wonder how your kids are going to do in school. So it was truly an honor to watch my little guy standing up there. YEAH JACOB. I couldn't be more proud of you buddy!

No comments: