Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter

 We went up to my sister's house for Easter.  The boys always love sleepovers with their cousins!  Maddie softly sang to Casey to sleep for over an hour.  So sweet!
 Checking out what the Easter bunny delivered!




 Making sure his brothers' Easter baskets didn't have something his didn't have... ;)
 We had a small egg hunt inside before going outside for the big one!


  All dressed and ready to go!

 So. serious.

 Just like last year, Casey had to open each egg before looking for the next one.
 Thankfully, Uncle David guarded some eggs to keep them around for Casey.  ;)
 These two were the most competitive egg hunters for sure!


 What did you get guys?!


Gavin is in this funny stage where if he has anything in his hands, he holds it up to avoid smiling for a picture...  niiiice.



Sadly, there was a dark cloud over this Easter for me as my friend from high school/roommate from college tragically lost her 7 month old baby.  I went through the motions of Easter for the sake of my boys, but my heart was absolutely aching for her.  I'm so thankful she is a Christian and can lean on God for strength through such a difficult time... and know without doubt, that her little boy is joyfully up in heaven awaiting their amazing reunion one day.

No comments: