Friday, April 22, 2011

The Spring Fair

We had a great time at the spring fair last week!  It was fun to see how many things you could do for free.  (Which is not very common in the fall!)  

Tattoos...
 There was an amazing reptile exhibit, filled with snakes, geckos, frogs... even a crocodile!
 I couldn't believe how excited our boys were to plant a pumpkin seed!  (Especially when it popped up through the dirt the other day!)  We will definitely have to make a little vegetable garden this year. 
 Scones... one of the best parts of the fair for sure.  :)
 Their daddy found this paintball station and immediately wanted to help the boys aim and shoot their first paintball!



 Rides!  So fun that Casey is big enough to join his brothers now!  :)



 Jacob's paper about grandparents was chosen from his class to be displayed at the fair.  I didn't tell him ahead of time, so he gasped in excitement when he saw it!  "Mommy, that's my paper!  There's me and grammy!  I made that!"
 What a sweet moment...
 Of course, Adam had a witty comment to say about these little goats... and of course, it was loud enough for people nearby to hear and laugh.  I'm pretty sure he loves embarrassing me.  ;)

No comments: