Saturday, May 21, 2011

Our last day

 Off to our third and final day in Disneyland.

 This daddy sure loves his boys!
 I don't know what I'm pointing at, but the fact that all three boys are looking at the camera is a miracle in itself.  ;)
 We decided to do a character breakfast, which in my opinion, was totally worth the money.  No standing in line... the characters just come right up to you while you are eating breakfast!


 How sweet is this?
 The oh-so famous Mickey waffles!


 The fairy godmother was just so cute and expressive!  She pointed in excitement at Jacob and Gavin's missing teeth and said she just had lunch with the tooth fairy last week!


 As much as Jacob and Gavin LOVED the characters, Casey wasn't so sure...
 He mostly cuddled with his daddy and watched.
 Such a sad little Eeyore!

 Minnie hugs!



 I have a video of Jacob singing Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious to the penguin from Mary Poppins.  He immediately started tapping his feet and waving his hands!  It was one of the cutest things I've ever seen!

 On the last day, we decided to do everything we had missed so far and let each boy pick their favorite ride!  Gavin chose Toy Story Mania, Jacob chose the Silly Swings, and Casey chose the Casey Jr. Train.  :)

 I don't have a picture of this one but Jacob actually went on the Screamin' roller coaster with his daddy!  What a crazy brave boy!  He said it was fun... but he wasn't quite ready to go on it a second time yet.  Adam said it bonded them for life though.  ;)
Such a sweet big brother!

We saved the World of Color for the last night.  We didn't know about getting fast passes ahead of time so we just waited by one of the ropes.  Adam was saying there was no way we could stay squished in between people with our three boys for 45 minutes... but it was a great view and I really wanted to see it!  So Adam took turns taking the boys on a walk while I fed them cotton candy one. little. piece. at. time.  That took up at least ten minutes.  :)  Needless to say, it was a LONG wait but when the water sprinklers started, I knew it would all be worth it.

 We watched the sprinklers for about thirty seconds when all of a sudden, the lights in California Adventure turned off.  Then we heard, "We are sorry.  Due to technical difficulties..."   Ahhhhh!  Seriously?!  I guess next time we won't wait until the last night.  :(
I thought I would end with some candid Casey shots...
 I think it all started with Pirates of the Caribbean.  It was so dark, loud, and scary that he covered his little ears.
 Here he is in Small World...
 Peter Pan... 
I think he just didn't know what to expect on the boat rides after the pirates scared him.  So this was his coping mechanism... poor lil' guy!

No comments: