Monday, August 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Casey!!

We started off Casey's birthday with his favorite pancakes.  It's become a little tradition with our boys to put candles in them too.  ;)
 My friend invited us to go to Northwest Trek with her that morning.
 My boys had a great time with her boys!
 Casey loves looking at the animals
 and climbing on anything he can!
When we got home, I made him some hot chocolate with marshmallows, whipped cream, and sprinkles.  I didn't even make him take a nap.  ;)
 Later, we went to Red Robin for the big birthday dinner.
 We thought it was pretty funny that the spoon was tied to the end of the balloons.  He wasn't sure what to do with it!
 Once we got back home, Casey helped me make cupcakes.
 Daddy got home just in time to watch him open presents while the cupcakes were baking!
 Jacob worked hours and hours on this little cake tier craft.  He did it all by himself and was so proud and excited to give it to Casey!  I was blown away by his love and thoughtfulness. 
 Happy Birthday buddy!  It is an honor to be your mommy and I love you so so much!

No comments: