Thursday, August 18, 2011

Woodland Park Zoo

I was so excited to go to the Woodland Park Zoo with my mom!  We haven't been there since last summer, but I think it just makes the boys all the more in awe and enthralled with each animal.  Casey especially made the trip so memorable because he just couldn't believe all the animals we read about in books were around every corner.  I had to peel him away from each animal and he would say, "Let's see that animal again!!"  I don't think he was old enough to remember going last year, so it was as if he was seeing them all for the first time... so magical.  :)

I'll let the pictures tell the rest of the story...





































1 comment:

Missy said...

WPZ is so nice! Looks like a really fun day. I love the gorilla photo at the end, lol.