Monday, December 12, 2011

The Holmes Family Christmas Tree

I think I've mentioned before how much I love picking out a Christmas tree with three little boys?
I seriously love it.  I don't like cleaning up all the needles...  I don't like watering the tree... but our trip to the Christmas tree farm each year makes it all worth it.  The boys were really into giving their opinion on which ones they thought were absolutely perfect.  

Hmmm...  a little too big.
 A little too small...


 Definitely too small... (unless you're Charlie Brown.  ;)
 So.  Much.  Fun.


 Daddy did all of the hard work while the boys ran amongst the trees...
 ...doing all the fun things that little boys love to do.  :)

 Timber!
 We are definitely not getting a Christmas card out this year.
 Will this work?? 
Merry Christmas!  :)

No comments: