Thursday, March 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Gav!

 My little guy turned six last week!! 
 He chose the infamous swedish pancakes with strawberries, whipped cream, and candles for breakfast.  :0)
This sweet guy has stolen my heart for six years now!
 My mom came down for his special day, which means I got to volunteer in his kindergarten class!

  We took Jacob and Gavin to see the Lorax (my favorite Dr. Seuss book of all time!)  This movie was SO cute and well-done.
 Off to Red Robin!
 Opening presents with family
 The next day was his Sonic party.  I did not (nor could I EVER) make this cake.  This amazingly talented friend from MOPS did.
 



 Bursting in excitement for his friends to arrive!

 Playing wii... (and this is how you get ten six-ish year olds to sit still ;)
 Ella was happy to have another girl (who wanted to play with her instead of wii!) at the party
 Pizza!
 Gavin and his two buddies from school
 Presents!


 Cake!


 Coloring!
 Pinata!
 Now that is a fun-filled few days!   Whew!

No comments: