Thursday, March 29, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Fun!

I love doing the little things on holidays that make my kids so excited!  

Just a little green milk...
  
Makes green pancake batter....
Makes green swedish pancakes!
Knowing how much my boys love scavenger hunts, I thought that might make for a fun morning too.
 Sy happened to have the first clue!
The boys took turns reading the clues.  (Gotta love their bed head!)


It wasn't long before they found the pot of gold!


Ella joined in for the coloring sheets.

They all picked out a green shirt, just to be safe from the pinching.  ;)
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Trying a chocolate gold coin
And a shamrock shake for lunch!


Later that evening, we made rainbow cupcakes for dessert!
Before
Patiently watching
After


1 comment:

Missy said...

Good ideas! I'll have to try some of these...