Friday, May 25, 2012

Mother's Day

I felt so blessed that my hubby was home for Mother's Day!
It was absolutely GORGEOUS so we even got to go out on our boat!

Ella had her crocs on and was ready to go.  ;)
 WOOHOO!!
 It was a little chilly though (or so I heard ;)
 I was pretty sure Ella was going to love it... and she did!
 Daddy helped her feel safe...



Hydrating!

 Daddy love


  It was too cold for wakeboarding, so we just had a little picnic and hung out.


 Putting his sunglasses on Ella


 One blessed momma!
 At church, each child had a flower for their mom.  Jacob said, "Look mommy!  The more kids you have, the more flowers you get!!"  Ha!
 Casey kept saying, "Look!  I spelled C-A-S-E-Y for you mommy!" when I was reading the card.


So grateful for sleeping in and breakfast in bed and thoughtful gifts and time with family.  
I felt loved and special for sure.


No comments: