Friday, October 26, 2012

The pumpkin patch

 It was Ella's first trip to the pumpkin patch!
She is always up for any adventure, so I wasn't surprised to see that she loved it!!

 It was a little muddy, but everyone was happy to jump in the puddles with their rain boots.  ;)


 I don't think we can squeeze any more kids into this picture??
 Carrying pumpkins is hard work!


Picking out my annual weird pumpkin





 The corn maze is always the boys' favorite part!
 They love punching their card and getting a prize at the end.  :)
 Their daddy is an AWESOME leader too!  He navigated us through the corn maze in no time!
 The theme this year was a circus.
 I love that I have a picture of every kiddo on daddy's shoulders in the corn maze!
 Kisses for daddy!
 Looking at the baby chicks
 All tuckered out!

No comments: