Saturday, August 18, 2007

They really ARE listening!

I am constanting changing the radio station in my car. There are five or six pre-programmed stations that I listen to, but most of my time is spent searching for whichever one is playing a song that I like. I usually start with 105.3, but immediately push a different button once advertisements take over. Little did I know, Jacob and Gavin were in the back seat listening intently...

We were walking in the door one day when Jacob starting singing, "No way, no way, I don't like your giiirlfriend. Hey you, hey you, I don't like your giiirlfriend." I stopped and thought... wait a second. Is he singing what I think he's singing?

The real shocker came when Gavin played a role as well. This is what happened when the song "Umbrella" came on the radio. You can be my Cinderella, ella, ella, (and Gavin chimed in with) EH, EH, EH! Under my umbrella, ella, ella, (EH, EH, EH)! It was pretty funny, but maybe I should stick with Christian radio... I hear satellite doesn't have ads. :)

No comments: