Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Letter to Santa

My mom told me about a cute website where you can email Santa. The best part is that he emails you back within seconds and even answers the questions you ask!

While Jacob was waiting for me to finish vacuuming, he wrote his own letter.

SATU BREENS PRESETS AND STOCENS AT CHRESMES BFOR ITS CLOST OR ITS STIMS
It says ~ Santa brings presents and stockings at Christmas before its closed (meaning the north pole) or its stims (this word he made up, apparently it means that time is running out?)

Then I sat down at the computer and helped them write what he would like for Christmas and the questions he had for Santa. Here is Jacob's letter and what Santa wrote back. He loved it!

Dear Santa,

How old are you? Do you want gingerbread cookies or chocolate chip cookies on Christmas eve? What do you want for Christmas? Is it a secret? I would like Underdog, the Sorry game, and Toy Story Yahtzee in my stocking. It's my birthday in ten days. I will play on the jumpy castles with Maddie.

Love,

Jacob


Dear Jacob,

Thank you for sending me your email all the way from Puyallup! HO!! Ho!! ho!! Did you know there are lots of elves in Puyallup? I hear they like visiting Puyallup because there's a special boy by the name of Jacob that lives there! (*wink*).

HO!! Ho!! ho!! So you'd like to know how old Santa is? Well, let's see. I guess I'm as old as my nose and a wee bit older than Mrs. Claus!! (And that's all Mrs. Claus will let me say about that! *wink*)

Well tickle my whiskers, Jacob! Are you really and truly 4 years old already?!? I'll bet you're really excited about Christmas! Everyone at the North Pole sure is! Are you looking forward to Santa Claus visiting your home? Rudolph said he's really excited about visiting your home! I also hear you've been a REALLY REALLY good boy. (Of course, you won't mind if I do a little checking, will you? HO!! Ho!! ho!!).

Cookies? COOKIES?!? Did you say cookies?! Yum!! You know, I get asked a lot what kind of cookies I like best. Of course, I love *all* kinds of cookies, but what I like the most is when you leave me the kind of treats that *you* like best. (That way it's like we're sharing them!).

Let's see what you put in your letter for Christmas wishes: 1. underdog movie; 2. sorry game and; 3. toy story yahtzee. The elves really like making those presents so I know they'll be happy to hear that's what you want. Of course, there are a lot of good boys and girls in the world and only so many presents so I hope you won't be too upset with me if you don't get everything you asked for this Christmas.

Well, it's time for Santa Claus to go do his chimney exercises. Up! Down! Up! Down! Have to be in tip-top shape for the big night! Take care Jacob and don't forget to come back and visit me here at EmailSanta.com on Christmas Eve!! And remember... only 15 more sleeps until Christmas!!

Love You Forever and Always,

Santa Claus

P.S. Ahh! That nice cola you sent me sure was refreshing! Its thirsty work getting ready for Christmas so "Thank You" Jacob!

4 comments:

Tylertopia said...

Oh my goodness! That is too adorable. I'm going to check out the site right now..I'm not sure if I'm scared or excited to have Ayden send a note...I'll let you know if we do it. :o)

Organized Chaos said...

What is the website...did I miss it?

Organized Chaos said...

Oops...never mind...didn't notice you linked it.

Thanks.

Tylertopia said...

OK, I could not resist! We just did it and posted it to the blog. Thanks again for sharing the link!! :o)Too cute.