Sunday, February 07, 2010

Casey's dedication

We have been waiting to get Casey dedicated for about eighteen months. Oh wait, he is eighteen months. :) We have signed up for three dedications now, only to cancel at the last minute because Adam was called on a flight. Sigh... the life of a pilot's wife. ;)

When we heard that they were having dedications on a day Adam would be here, we jumped on it. It was bittersweet because my mom was out of town and I knew she really wanted to be there. Yet, I also knew that if I waited for the next dedication, my hubby most likely would have been on a trip again.

I was blown away by how many family members and friends came to see little Casey. It meant the world to me and was part of what made it a really special day. Adam and I want nothing more than to raise our sweet boy to love God so it felt amazing to be on stage praying for him.

Casey's first little bible. Flipping through it kept him entertained the entire time we were on stage.
Me and my sis-taWhat a happy, happy day!
Now, back to playing with my toys...

No comments: