Friday, May 21, 2010

Arriving in Maui

Let me start by warning you about the overload of pictures that is to come. :) I mostly just want to document this trip and the memories our family made together in Maui. We were a little nervous about bringing all three of our boys (and let me tell you... the five and a half hour airplane ride was rough :), but the minute I saw my boys running on the beach with huge smiles... I knew it would all be worth it.

They really got a kick out of the fact that Eskimo Joe had a lei. :)
Casey ran to the deck as soon as we arrived. Within a few minutes, we were headed down to the beach.
Wait for me!

This is my Grandpa's beach!

I think I have sand in my belly button!Jacob wanted to make a sand angel Gavin was having a blast just throwing sand into the water.
Which Casey thought was pretty funny. :)

No comments: