Thursday, September 30, 2010

Boating season

We had such a great summer on our boat!  Adam and I figured out wakeboarding this year and it has been so. much. fun!  At the beginning of last summer, I could barely get up and now I am able to carve off and back on the wake.  Adam, being the natural athlete that he is, caught on even more quickly and is even getting some air now when he jumps! :)  The boys are still loving the innertube and getting more and more brave with how fast their daddy drives.  They also like watching mommy stand on the front of the boat and dance to whatever music is playing!

Casey helping Daddy drive
 
Me, my sister, and my niece!

Ahhh... relaxing in the sun.

Cousins!

Friends!

Here I go!



Adam with the airplane he flies in the background!
I'm a little sad to seeing boating season come to an end... but looking forward to many more sunny days next summer!




1 comment:

Missy said...

I didn't know you had a blog. Wow! It's great to see your family and catch up a little on your life (virtually, anyway)! Looks like you are having a blast with your boys. :) Missy