Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thankful...

Today I am thankful.
I am thankful that God blessed me with these boys...
I am thankful that we made the decision to have one more...
I am thankful for the most amazing husband to pray, learn, laugh, cry, and love through this journey of life...
I am thankful for the sweetest, most beautiful niece on the inside and out...
       
 I am thankful for cousins who have been best friends from the day they were born...
 I am thankful for that special, forever bond that only sisters can share...
 I am thankful that she has a husband to keep her soul laughing and her heart loved...
 I am thankful for yummy turkey to make us drowsy...
 I am thankful for laughter...

 and the look of wonder...

 I am thankful for the sparkle in the eyes of my boys as they open early Christmas presents from their Grandpa and Grandma...

I'm thankful for a dad who stays involved in our lives (even when he is far away) and how he always makes a point to say the nicest things about our boys...
I'm thankful for family!



2 comments:

Wendi said...

Those are great pictures and I love your post in general! They are all blessed to have you for a mom, wife, sister and daughter too! And I am blessed to have you for a friend!!! Love ya!

Heather Mattos said...

God has blessed you with many amazing people in your life. Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.