Sunday, June 26, 2011

Little Gym

OH, everyone please clap your hands and sing along with me.
How do ya do you super beasts, how do ya do?
How do ya do you super beasts, how do ya do?
Well, we come to gym for fun and we get you on the run,
How do ya do you super beasts, how do ya do?
After six years of Little Gym with my three boys, this song might just be stuck in my head forever.  ;)
This was Casey's last time... :(  Too many goodbyes for this momma lately!
In super beasts, they are supposed to be pretty independent.  Casey had a hard time with that part.   See how everyone is on the wall but him?  ;)
It's hard to take pictures when he wants me right beside him.  I had to let go of his hand and snap the picture before he could protest.
Sometimes he gets distracted by the fun though.  ;)

He usually takes a few water breaks...
Then he's back to jumping,
climbing,
and balancing.
Casey is a bit afraid of heights though.
Sometimes it's just easier to go under the balance beam!  ;)
Here is his teacher Miss Megan.  She is pretty much the best.  I guessed that she was pregnant before she even started showing... and I'm not usually able to do that with people.  She is due with her first little one on the Fourth of July!
She was A-mazing with Casey.
At the end of the year, they get the cutest little medal.
Tadaa!
Casey isn't one to follow the crowd for sure.
But thankfully, he agreed to sit on the throne for a few pictures.
He actually stayed way longer than I thought!
He was pretty excited about his medal!

As bittersweet as the last day of Little Gym for Casey is, there are two things that kept my chin up.  
1.  I'm going to have his birthday party here in August.
2.  Soon I will have a little girl to bring here!

2 comments:

Missy said...

What a fun place! I bought the groupon and I plan to take Jameson as soon as he's walking a little better. :)

Heather Mattos said...

Now I have the song stuck in my head. :) Is Ms. Megan pregnant?