Sunday, June 12, 2011

Mommy and Daddy quiz

On Gavin's last day of preschool, we were given a folder full of Gavin's art projects and pictures.  
My favorite though was the mommy and daddy quiz.

My Mom
What is your mom's name?    Kerri
What does she do?   She stays home and takes care of us.
How old is she?   32
What does Daddy call Mommy?   Honey
What is her favorite color?   Purple
What is her favorite food?   Broccoli
What is her favorite movie?   Toy Story 3
How many brothers and sisters does she have?  2 brothers
Where does she like to take you for fun?   The zoo
What is Mom's favorite household chore?  She likes to clean the bathroom.

My Dad
My dad is 38 years old.
I don't know how much he weighs and he is taller than my mom.
His hair is black and his eyes are blue.
My dad loves to relax by watching TV and he likes to wear shorts.
He loves to cook broccoli.
His favorite household chore is nothing.
His favorite TV show is Indiana Jones.
It makes Dad happy when we are going to the zoo.
When my dad goes shopping, he likes to buy tools.
If he could go on a trip, he would go to the beach and he would take us.
I really love it when my dad plays with me.

Mommy's thoughts...

Wow, he actually got our ages right??
I think he was talking about his favorite movie... and that he had two brothers
What is up with all the broccoli?
I don't really take him to the zoo that often
And since we are being honest, the zoo is definitely not what makes Adam the happiest  ;)
I don't like cleaning bathrooms for sure
Adam's hair isn't black
I would agree that Adam's favorite chore is nothing  ;)
I love that he said his daddy would go to the beach and he would take us
...and that his mommy's job is to stay home and take care of him.
This little guy cracks. me. up.

No comments: