Monday, June 13, 2011

33

This post is dedicated to my mom for sure.  Not only did she fill my entire yard with beautiful flowers for my birthday, she watched our boys throughout the entire weekend for us!  Adam and I were able to go to a movie and the Melting Pot one night and the next night, we took Jacob and Gavin to a Mariner's game.  Since it was a late game and Casey is pretty young still, he stayed home with Grammy.  :)
 Two very excited boys!!

 A quaint little cupcake shop in town had it's grand opening on my birthday, so we picked a few different flavors for everyone to try.
 Then we were on our way to the game...

 Not a bad view for ten dollar seats!
 Every time an Alaska plane flew overhead, the boys would shout, "Look!  It's Daddy's airplane!"
 My mom found this birthday package online where you get a tote bag with gift cards, a Mariner's hat and ball, and a message on the giant reader board!  Jacob was bursting at the seams waiting for it to appear, so I'm glad he only had to wait until the bottom of the second inning!  ;)
My Jakey has the best little heart!
 Gav really liked the peanuts and cracker jacks.  ;)
Did you know peanuts can double as binoculars? 
  Mommy's little photo shoot while Daddy was getting garlic fries.
 I think the theme was Jacob sticking his tongue out.  ;)






 Such a fun birthday weekend!  Thanks again mom for making it all possible.  :)

2 comments:

Heather Mattos said...

what a wonderful birthday weekend you had! I am jealous that you got to eat the yummy garlic fries. I have found that Safeco truly has the best food for baseball games. Happy Late birthday by the way:)

Missy said...

What an awesome birthday! I love the game board message. Your boys are so stinking cute!