Monday, April 23, 2007

The latest Jacob-isms

If you decide to read the "every last detail" blogs of our trip to Disneyland, make sure to read from the bottom up! It'll make a lot more sense that way ;) I wanted to share the latest Jacob-isms... those super cute sayings where you have to write them down immediately, otherwise you'll forget!

When we're driving Jacob says, "Mommy, I want to take this path!" This, along with many other things Jacob says, is from Dora. e.g. Would you like to take the yellow path, the green path, or the red path?

Gavin is a total bopper to any music we play. Whether it's a song on the radio or a song mommy is singing out of tune, he will bop to anything with a smile. Jacob was never a bopper, but he LOVES to sing. Especially since we went to Disneyland, his favorite song to belt out is "It's a Small World." Regardless of what he is singing though, he always asks afterward, "Mommy, do you like that song?!"

Jacob walked into our bathroom and was very amused to see his Daddy in the bathtub. Since he had never seen Daddy in the bathtub before, he had several questions. "Daddy, are you SWIMMING?! Do you need me to get you a rubber ducky?!!"

Here are some other cutenesses... "Happy Easter Eggs!" While working on his puzzle, "MOMMY! Can you turn the sunshine off?!" Out of nowhere at the dinner table, "Daddy I love you today." And finally, after getting out of the bathtub and rubbing his eyes, "The bathtub is in my eyes!!"

3 year olds are the best... they always say something that cracks you up! It makes life pretty entertaining.

2 comments:

Organized Chaos said...

Welcome to the world of blogging...I don't know if I should feel honored or guilty that you said you started this because of me...I hate to encourage addictions!

So glad I'll be able to keep up with your boys this way. We miss you guys!

Tylertopia said...

This is awesome! I'll look forward to more of your entertaining stories and more Jacobisms...what a cutie.

Melynie is so right...blogging is a bit of an addiction. Come to think of it, her and Lisa introduced ME to this whole thing too! Hmmm....I see a pattern. hehe.

Rebecca :o)