Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Time for Preschool!

Jacob will be starting preschool next Monday. It works out perfectly because I teach Thursday/Friday, and he goes to preschool on Monday/Tuesday. Plus, an added bonus is that I can have some Gavin bonding time at Little Gym while Jacob is in preschool. It will be a lot more busy than I'm used to, but I think they'll have a lot of fun. ;)

So yesterday, we got to meet Jacob's preschool teacher. She was really nice, extremely organized, and I am so excited for Jacob to begin this fun learning journey. They have three field trips (pumpkin patch, fire hall, spring picnic) and five classroom parties (Harvest, Happy Birthday Jesus, Valentine's Day, Jesus is Alive, and End of the Year celebration) He even has a special sharing and snack day. So cute and fun. Especially being a teacher, it was very surreal to be there for my son's first preschool experience. It's all happening so fast!

They had the opportunity to explore and play upon arriving. Jacob went straight to the trains.

Here is Jacob's preschool teacher reading the class a book. There are only ten students, mostly boys as you can see. :)
Having a snack while his teacher talked with the parents
Mommy's official preschool picture of her big boy. We couldn't find a sign, so I figured this window would have to do for now.

No comments: