Saturday, August 23, 2008

Casey Josiah Holmes

Here are pictures of the newest addition to our family! So it ends up that I don't have to change the name of my blog or re-paint the nursery because... we had a little boy! Casey weighed 7 pounds 8 ounces and was 20 inches long. He is a really good baby and Jacob and Gavin couldn't be more proud of their new brother.

Here we are, the night before, making cupcakes together for the baby's birthday!

The last picture of me with a prego tummy
Seven pounds, eight ounces... our biggest baby yet. (Jacob was 7.1 and Gavin was 7.2)
My lungs definitely work mommy!A very proud daddy ;)
OK, so mommy's pretty proud too.

Maddie's going to have a lot of boy cousins to be the queen bee of now!
I love this picture of my sister and my nephew
Here is Casey with his three week old cousin, Olivia

Two big brothers, taking turns :)


We love you Casey... welcome to the family!

7 comments:

Organized Chaos said...

Congratulations!!!! He is a very cute baby...I don't always say that.

Seeing the boys with him totally reminds me of the girls holding and kissing Brooke...seems like you were just visiting us in the hospital with that delivery!

I have to say that having kids all the same sex does make life easy in some regards. Maybe if our fourth is a boy it will inspire you to try again for a girl...if we have another girl then maybe you should just assume your 4th would be a boy and call it good.:)

Hope you're feeling well.

Anonymous said...

YAY! Congrats! He really is a good-lookin little guy. What sweet photos! ALMOST made me ALMOST want another baby...almost. Hoping to catch up with you guys and meet little Casey soon. :o)

LDraper said...

Congratulations!! What a beautiful little boy!

Jodi said...

Congratulations! Wendi also emailed me a picture. He is ADORABLE, and like M, I don't always say that either. :)

Oh Joy said...

Congrats!! He is precious! You know I have always thought it would be so fun to have all boys! Your family is in our prayers!
-Kate

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations! I love that last picture of the boys kissing baby Casey. It's too precious -- maybe it should be a new blog header picture?!?

Take care of yourself, Mommy.

Lovin' on my Boys said...

That would be cute... only I haven't figured out how to do that yet (without the picture being enormous ;) Rebecca had to help me with the last one.