Thursday, August 28, 2008

Life at home

Here are some more pictures of Casey at the hospital and more recently, at home. Jacob and Gavin went to play at my mom's house for a few days so I could spend time recovering and catching up on my sleep. Although I've been missing them like crazy, it's definitely been helpful with all of those busy first week things... doctor appointments, my milk coming in (which is crazy enough in itself because my body seems to think I need enough milk to feed quadruplets!), Casey's circumcision, and just adjusting to life with a newborn again. Thankfully, Casey has been making it pretty easy for us. He's a really good baby and sleeps through most of the day and night so far. It's a little too quiet actually... not for long though!

My dad and step-mom holding Casey


Catching some zzzz's with Daddy (he decided that my hospital bed was pretty comfortable ;)
All buckled up and ready to go home!
Look at those little feet... they're my favorite!
Life outside of my mommy is pretty tiring so far...
I was wide awake for my first bath though! I even liked the warm water, until daddy poured it on my head. ;)
I'm not sure how I feel about this swing yet. :)

1 comment:

Heather Mattos said...

He is so adorable! I think he looks just like Jacob. You make some cute kiddos