Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring is here!



It's been so much fun to dream about spring with the nice weather we have been having! Yesterday, the boys got to play in the sun with their daddy. It was so cute to watch Adam teach Jacob to drive our go-cart for the first time!

While I took Casey home for a nap, Adam took the older boys on an "adventure". That's what he called it anyway. ;) I'm not sure what they did, but I fell in love with the picture Adam came home with...

On Thursdays, my friend and I take turns watching our little ones so we can volunteer in our kindergartner's classes. For the first time in months, we were able to go in the backyard and play!




There are never a lack of puzzles at our house...

...but if I take my eyes off my 18 month old for a second, this is what I will find. :)

No comments: