Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Casey Josiah



I can't believe little Casey is almost two! It makes my heart race just thinking about it... probably because I know he is my last baby. :( Here are some things Casey is doing at 22 months.

*He LOVES motorcycles... and his daddy couldn't be prouder. :) He makes the cutest "Rrrrr, RRRRR" sound whenever he sees one in the garage, in his toy room, or on the freeway. If Adam is in the garage, Casey wants to be in the garage right alongside him. He loves to pick up tools and pretend he is helping daddy fix his motorcycle. ADORABLE.

*Casey has become quite the little daddy's boy. This makes my heart smile, since the other two definitely prefer their mommy. :) We were at the Y the other day and Adam and I were splitting up to go in the locker rooms. Jacob and Gavin immediately followed me, but when I set Casey down... he ran as fast as his little legs could go toward his daddy. I love watching Adam's eyes light up when this happens.

*Casey is still in his crib and we intend to keep it that way as long as possible. :) Mostly because Jacob and Gavin always seemed to give up their nap when they went to a big boy bed... and I'm definitely NOT ready for that yet!

*He is very much still addicted to his binky. I am so grateful that it is easy to lay him down for bed each night... as long as he has his binky and blanket, he is the happiest boy ever. I have a feeling when we take it away, he will not be the happiest boy ever. :)

*He loves climbing onto his tricycle and moving his legs as fast as he to propel the bike forward.

*Whenever we ask who wants _________? Casey always says, "I do! I do! Me, me me!"

*He is saying a lot more words that I have been giving him credit for. The other day he said, "Baberry" and I realized he was saying strawberry! Some other words he likes to say are mooie(smoothie), coo-kie, nack(snack), cacker(cracker), bite. Can you tell this boy likes to eat?

*His favorite word these days seems to be "OUT"... which he says when he is in his crib, car seat, stroller, etc. :)

*Casey says his name before everything. Casey milk. Casey nack. Casey ni-night. Casey bite. Casey poo-poo.

*Casey can see airplanes way up in the sky... which he immediately points to and says, "Da-ddy airpwane."

*He is just starting to talk on the phone. It is so adorable to hear him say, "Hi Gwammy. Wuv you. Casey bike. Bye bye Gwammy."

*I love his belly laugh. I kiss him on his neck all the time just so I can hear it.

No comments: