Thursday, June 10, 2010

Over the weekend...

Last weekend, we drove up north to see my sister and her kiddos. Both of our husbands were out-of-town/working, so we decided to have some much needed sister (and cousin) time.

We stopped on the way to see Tutu (Hawaiian for great-grandma). I called her Tutu growing up too, but now it actually makes sense. ;) The boys are always so excited to get out Tutu's toys from the basement... the same toys I played with when I was their age.

Jacob loves climbing this tree... I even have a picture of him climbing it when he was one. :)

Tutu read an animal book to Casey, to which he pointed on each page and said, "Cookie? Cookie?" I guess we need to work on our animal names!
Jacob, Gavin, and Casey always have the best time with their cousins. They can get pretty creative sometimes!


Watching the fishies...
Jacob even found a frog!
Jacob was devastated that he missed Maddie's actual birthday, so we made sure to celebrate while we were there.
I can't believe my Maddie girl is nine! Can we rewind a few years to when she looked like this? :)

No comments: