Monday, June 07, 2010

Kindergarten Roundup

Every year that I taught first grade, I looked forward to watching the little kindergartners perform their cowboy roundup. I loved watching them sing and how adorable they looked in their little hats and kerchiefs. It was one of my favorite things all year and I always thought that one day I would have my own little kindergartner up there.

So the year finally came when I did. :)


The only sad thing was that he was in the very back so this is what we saw for the majority of the performance.

He saw us in the front row though, so he kept getting up on his tippy toes to flash us a smile.

Singing home, home on the range...

Jacob's job was to hold up the pig...oops!
There ya go! ;)

Oh you got to have a horse, fancy boots, and a song... if you want to go riding, riding along!

Jacob was so excited that Grandpa and Grandma Kathy came to watch.

He also pulled Grandpa down the hall to see his classroom.

I watched eight Kindergarten round-ups before my little Jacob was up there, but it was definitely worth the wait. ;)

2 comments:

Mike, Laura, & Makenna said...

Awww! The roundup is my favorite! He looks adorable in his cowboy hat!

Heather Mattos said...

that is too cute!