Saturday, October 09, 2010

Roller skating


Jacob's school was having a skate night, so we took the boys roller skating for the first time.  (I actually think we took Jacob once when he was two, but that was a long time ago!)   It was really cute to watch Casey...  his skates were tightened so he happily stomped all over the rink with confidence.  Jacob and Gavin's skates were rolling and they were slipping and sliding all over the place!  There were times when I had one in each hand, and it was the craziest arm work-out ever.  ;)  The funniest part was the look Casey gave his brothers while they repeatedly fell.  He was like, "What's the matter with you?  This skating thing is a piece of cake!"  Adorable.



Unfortunately, my camera's battery ran out after the third picture.  Fortunately, my mom and I took the boys skating later that week so I could take some more!  Jacob and Gavin both were a lot more comfortable the second time around.  I think they are going to like this skating thing...





 Peek-aboo!

No comments: