Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Some sweet Jacob and Gavin moments

I thought I would share some cute things Jacob and Gavin have been saying lately!
  • I was getting ready to go for a run the other day when Jacob exclaimed, "Mommy, I'll go on a run with you... we could hold hands!"  As sweet as that picture was in my head, I told him maybe it would be better if he rode his bike.  ;)
  • After having a few drinks of hot chocolate, Jacob pushed it away and said, "I'm all done with this hot chocolate.  I'm hot enough!"
  • Jacob was playing when all of a sudden he came up to me in all seriousness.  "Thank you for being married so we can have a daddy.  Good choice Mommy!"  
  • Jacob has been asking a lot of questions about heaven lately.  J:  "Mommy how will I find you in heaven?"      M:  "You don't have to find me buddy.  I will be waiting for you.  And as soon as I see you, I'll run and run and run and swoop you up into my arms forever."
  • We were playing Super Mario brothers on the wii, when I realized it was time for bed.  When I turned it off, Gavin's face crumbled.  He looked at me sadly and said, "Now I will never save the day!"
  • When I told Gavin it was time to clean up, he looked at me and said, "But mommy, my hands don't want to clean up!"
  • We were getting ready for breakfast and I was asking who was the hungriest.  Gavin said, "I the grumpiest cause I sick!"
  • Gavin explains everything with "That's because..."  He will be crying about something and I don't even get a chance to ask why.  He'll just say, "That's because Casey's not sharing to me!"
  • Jacob was doing his homework and told Gavin he wanted it nice and quiet.  Gavin immediately came back with, "I want it nice and LOUD!"
  • When I told Gavin that I was getting him food and to be patient, he said, "I am trying to be a patient!"
  • I could make any breakfast in the world... swedish pancakes, waffles, breakfast burritos... and Gavin always wants cereal instead.  Me: "You really don't want any yummy pancakes?!" Gavin: "I can never stop being a cereal man!"
  • We were eating pizza for dinner and Gavin exclaimed, "Mommy, pizza is sooo good for my brain!"
  • Gavin was working on the "th" sound and his speech teacher was explaining that it was hard because he doesn't have any front teeth.  So Gavin said, "That's okay.  God will give me a new toof!"






No comments: