Thursday, March 24, 2011

At two and a half...


Casey loves to help his momma bake!
Chocolate chip cookies are his fav... just like his daddy!  :)
 He is taking off with puzzles, just like his big brothers.  ;)  Casey will happily lay on his tummy and do a 24 piece Thomas puzzle anytime.
 He is determined to wear all of Gavin's gear and smack that ball right off the tee!

 Casey has caught the Woody and Buzz craze, almost to the point of officially overtaking Thomas.
He is still two though.  For sure.  Whining, crying, and full-blown 'throwing himself on the floor' tantrums are very much a part of his daily life.  Sometimes (like today) it is almost humorous!  I couldn't help but just smile and shake my head. 
 This is a picture of when Sy ate his first fruit snack.
 His second fruit snack.
 And his third fruit snack.  ;)
 Sy did that mommy! 
Ha!  Here are some other things that Casey is doing at age 2...

*When I put him to bed at night, I can hear him softly singing to himself.  Nothing could be sweeter.
*Every time he gets out of the bath, he stares in frightened bewilderment at his wrinkled fingers.  It totally cracks me up!
*I sing out loud all the time ~ whether it's familiar songs or songs I just make up on the spot.  I love how Casey, even with the random songs, gives me a huge smile and moves his head to the beat.
*He laughed at his first joke the other day.  Adam was trying to explain that he can't have toys at the dinner table.  To drive his point, he asked, "Does Jacob have a toy?"  Nooo.  "Does Gavin have a toy?"  Nooo.  "Does Sy have a toy?"  And Casey just busts out laughing at the thought of Sy at the dinner table with a toy.  Hilarious.
*He misses his brothers when they are at school!  Yesterday I walked Jacob to the school bus and my friend came to pick up Gavin for preschool.  Casey was totally distraught and said, "No Jacob kool bus!  No Gabin peeschool!  Want Gavin.  Want Jacob.  Where are dey?!"
*I know I'm bias, but sometimes I just look at him and can't get over how adorable he is.  Probably because he looks just like his daddy.  ;)

I LOVE my little two and a half year old... screaming tantrums and all!  :)

1 comment:

Wendi said...

Oh my!! Poor Casey! Puppy totally made out though!! HAHA!! Such a cutie!!!