Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving

I feel blessed that we were able to be home for Thanksgiving between trips to Russia!  I was so happy to volunteer for Gavin's kindergarten feast too.  :)
 Kindergarten is so cute and fun!!
 We spent Thanksgiving afternoon with my dad and step-mom.
 Maddie is growing up so fast and always takes such good care of Casey (or whoever is our littlest one at the time)!


 Mommy, my tummy is FULL.  :)
 My sister and her family
 The entire clan!
 My dad and step-mom are always out-of-town for Christmas, so we joke that Thanksgiving becomes Thanksmas.  ;)  The boys are more than happy to get a few presents early!
 This is Jacob's new thing.  He pretends to faint on top of whatever he is super excited about.


 I love this guy!  So grateful he was home for Thanksgiving.
 My sister and me
 Later that night, we went to Adam's parents house for Thanksgiving dinner.  My brother-in-law woke up at the crack of dawn to smoke this turkey is his very own smoker machine.
 That's the thing about these Holmes boys... they think of these amazing ideas and create them from scratch!  The turkey was seriously the best I've ever had.

 So many kids around this table... and there's about to be one more!

No comments: