Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Trick-or-Treat

Each of the boys got to trick-or-treat twice this year, so they were super happy!  Jacob and I went to Great Wolf Lodge to celebrate my nephew's birthday.  It was so much fun to have some one-on-one time on the waterslides with Jacob... and one-on-one time with my sister while all the cousins were dancing later that night!

This spider sets a world record for the number of balloons (3000) it took to create it.
 Jacob wanted to be the toy soldier from Toy Story.
 Cousins!
 Travis opening Jacob's present
 Dancin' the night away.  :)
 My sister and my niece, who is growing up so fast!
Gavin and Casey got to trick-or-treat at the YMCA.
  Gavin really wanted to be Buzz Lightyear this year... I actually can't believe he's never been Buzz before, considering it always seems to be the theme of his birthday parties!
  Casey was all set up to be Woody... but he just REALLY wanted to be Buzz too.  Since my friend already had a Buzz costume that fit and Gavin didn't seem to mind,  I let him go for it.  :)
 They came out with pumpkins FULL of treats!
 We ended up flying home from San Diego on Halloween morning... because the flights looked the best and we are crazy like that.  ;)  Thankfully, we made it back just in time to trick-or-treat with our favorite friends.


  Casey could almost keep up with his brothers this year!
 Pointing out everything to his daddy.

 My two Buzzies.
 People in our church set up hot chocolate stands all over Puyallup... and we found one of them!  Gavin remembered the hot chocolate from last year and was so excited.  :)
Pretending to faint of happiness into his bucket of candy.  ;)
Later that night, the boys got to hand out candy to their own trick-or-treaters!

No comments: