Monday, May 07, 2007

Got milk?

This is Adam's latest invention. Gavin is a BIG eater... and that's even an understatement. While Jacob barely eats a few bites of any meal, Gavin will clear his entire highchair tray in seconds (plus finish off Jacob's plate if we let him)! Needless to say, big eater = big drinker. So we thought we'd save the time it takes to fill consecutive bottles with milk. ;) Now... how do we get the sippy cup lid to fit?
These are Jacob and Gavin's cousins, Madison and Travis. They came over with my mom and sister to play for the weekend. You're probably wondering how FOUR kids are all entranced in this ONE toy. The answer, however, is simple. Gavin had jammed this toy with a plastic screwdriver two weeks ago and my mom and I had been working on getting it out all day. This picture was taken when we had finally (after almost taking apart the entire toy) gotten the screwdriver out.

Anyway, Jacob absolutely ADORES Maddi and wants to do and say whatever she is doing and saying. I guess the feeling is mutual, because they were working on puzzles when Maddi whispered giddily in my ear, "Do you think Jacob might marry me someday?!!" I couldn't help but laugh. One day, she'll discover what the word "cousin" truly means. I guess when you're five... if you love someone, you marry them. It's as simple as that.

No comments: