Friday, May 04, 2007

Our Family Fun Room


This is our designated family fun room. As soon as we walked into this bonus room in the model version of our house, we had a vision. Well... really more Adam than me. I just thought... Wow! This is a big room! Adam thought... Alright, I'm going to need a projector, giant screen, in-wall speakers, surround sound, subwoofers, and whatever else is important to guys that we girls, don't quite get. When I saw him sawing the rectangles through our walls for the speakers, I admit to panicking a little. Somehow I didn't realize you needed to saw actual HOLES in the wall to put these in. But, I have to hand it to him, the end product was a success (especially since he has never done ANYthing like this before)!

So it became our family fun room, where we make shadow puppets on the screen, jump on the mattress, and most importantly, dance at the end of movies. Adam's family has a tradition of dancing to whatever music is playing at the end of a movie and we take great pride in carrying on that tradition. Even when friends come over.

1 comment:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Ok, it's very sad but I didn't even realize those were my girls until the very end of the post! How funny. I'll have to ask Coley about dancing to the music at the end of the movie!