Friday, June 08, 2007

The toddler quiz

I always think it's fun to read how my friends answer these random questions about themselves... so I thought I would create a quiz for Jacob and Gavin. Hope you learn something fun!

1. What are your favorite things to eat?
Jacob - peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, pancakes, teriyaki, cantaloupe
Gavin - fruit... especially grapes, strawberries, and cantaloupe

2. What are your favorite movies?
Jacob - Madagascar and Curious George
Gavin - I don't have the attention span for that yet :)

3. What do you spend most of your time doing?
Jacob - puzzles, knocking Gavin down with hugs and kisses
Gavin - toddling. everywhere. and using the swiffer.

4. What are your most common questions?
Jacob - What tomorrow we do mommy? What we do after my nap?
Gavin - experimenting with all kinds of sounds through "babble"

5. Who is your favorite person to play with?
Jacob - My cousin Maddie.
Gavin - My mommy. :)

6. What is your favorite hobby?
Jacob - riding my motorcycle with Daddy
Gavin - riding my go-cart with Mommy

7. What makes you cry the most?
Jacob - anytime I get hurt/ when mommy and daddy discipline me
Gavin - when Jacob knocks me over/ when mommy pulls me away from something I want to do

8. What makes you smile the most?
Jacob - wrestling and jumping on mommy and daddy's bed
Gavin - when mommy or daddy talk and sing specifically to me

9. What are you scared of?
Jacob - THE CAR WASH!!
Gavin - The vacuum cleaner

10. What are your favorite books?
Jacob - Green Eggs and Ham, There's a Wocket in My Pocket, Baby Beluga
Gavin - Peek-a-Boo books, books with pictures of family, Goodnight Moon

No comments: