Thursday, July 19, 2007

It's a jungle in here!

Have you ever been to Jungle Playland? I'd heard about it from a friend, but yesterday was our first time there. It's hard to describe, kind of a cross between a giant McDonald's playground, Chucky Cheese, and... a jungle. ;) It is filled with soft equipment to climb up, on, and through which leads to a different slide, Tarzan swing, animal face, or tropical rain ballpit. Jacob absolutely loved it! It's pretty big, so I let him explore on his own and hoped he would end up on one of the slides sometime soon. ;) There was a miniature jungleland for Gavin, which he had a great time exploring as well. Eventually, I let him go in the giant one too (he's quite the daredevil) and just snuck in with him. Jacob is thinking it might be a pretty fun place to have his 4th birthday!
Jacob peeking through the monkey head
His true goal was to make it all the way up to the tiger head though, which he did, after several attempts lead him on different paths
Taking Gavin down the surprisingly FAST waterfall slide
We made it!
Gavin going down the slides at lil' Jungleland
This place is pretty fun!
Balls, balls, and more balls
I think it's time for my nap ;)
This rock wall isn't getting me very far...

1 comment:

Tylertopia said...

That looks really fun! I'm not a big fan of ball pits, but the rest of it looks like a blast. We might have to get over there and check it out too. :o) Cute pictures...I can tell the boys (and YOU) had a great time there.