Monday, July 30, 2007

Up at night with Daddy

Adam and I were watching a movie upstairs when we heard Jacob calling for us. I gave Adam the "it's your turn" look with a smile so he went in to check on him. They had a cute conversation so I thought I'd share it.

J: I want Sy to go bye-bye. (Apparently our pug had snuck into his dark room and scared him)
A: Oh, did Sy come in here?
J: Why does he want to wake me up Daddy?
A: He just wants to give you kisses...
J: He wants to give me hugs?
A: Well, he can't give hugs because he doesn't have any arms. Sy just has four legs.
J: Sy only has legs? Where are Sy's shoes?
A: He doesn't have shoes.
J: Put Sy down the stairs.
A: Come here Sy! It's OK... Sy wants to give you some kisses.
J: No! No doggie kisses. They're too scary! Sy gives Daddy kisses!
A: Don't worry buddy, I'll make sure Sy goes downstairs. Love you, ni-night.

No comments: