Friday, December 21, 2007

Four years old

Jacob loved Jungle Playland so much this summer, he kept telling me that he wanted to have his birthday party there. The only problem was, Jungle Playland is two hours away. However, all his cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents live up there so it would be a lot closer for them. I decided that since we would be up there for Christmas anyway, why not? I invited a few friends who lived in the area (whose kids are Jacob and Gavin's age) and it couldn't have been better. Not only was it super fun for the kids, but I got to see friends that I hadn't talked to for a long time. And I loved seeing their kids... they were so grown up. It was cute how well they all played together, as if they had been best friends their entire life.

Jacob helped me make the cupcakes (I mean, lick the frosting)
I made it into the Tiger's mouth!
These soft cushions are perfect for climbing toddlers!
Gavin didn't waste a minute of exploring...
... and going down the big slide
We spent a lot of time playing in the balls...
...and throwing them at each other :)
Time to blow out the candles!
Mommy has a picture of us together when we were babies
Thanks for coming to my party everybody!

1 comment:

Tylertopia said...

Awww. Happy Birthday Jacob! :o)Looks like the perfect celebration!