Monday, January 21, 2008

Kids do the Darndest Things!

Gavin and I were laughing and playing on my bed, when his tooth connected with my upper lip. My lip split open and started bleeding like crazy. Adam ran to the kitchen to get some ice and here was the result. Gavin watched me with a sad little face for awhile, but it wasn't long before he decided to latch onto the other side. I don't know if it was out of sympathy or if he was just experimenting to see what the heck I was doing. ;)
It looks like corn on the cob, it feels like corn on the cob, but it sure doesn't taste like corn on the cob! (Gavin loved pretending and making munching noises up and down his cob though)

After getting Jacob ready for bed, we found Gavin in the bathroom (as we do frequently) pulling all of the toilet paper off the roll. To his delight, he managed to get the entire roll piled up on the bathroom floor. We decided that the natural consequence would be for him to carry the toilet paper to the garbage can in the kitchen. Since he was upstairs at the time, it took awhile... but he did it all by himself.


1 comment:

Kathy said...

Love the bonding pictures below. The lip with ice photo is so funny! I looked at it before reading and was trying to figure it out. So cute.