Saturday, January 26, 2008

Seriously... they really do!

So I had to add one more to my last post. ;) I was getting ready for school in the morning, when I heard Jacob talking about bringing his ship to Donna's house. I can usually talk him out of bringing his toys to wherever we are going by telling him ~ we should leave it at home, just to be sure it doesn't get lost. So now he is convinced that if he can fit it in his pocket, it won't get lost. He spent a few minutes trying to fit the ship in his jean pockets. No luck. Just some shouting in frustration that it wouldn't fit. When I checked on him a few minutes later, he was all smiles with his zipper undone. "It fits in this pocket Mommy! Let's go!"

2 comments:

LDraper said...

Oh my goodness.... that made me laugh out loud!! I love it!

Organized Chaos said...

That is very funny! He looks so big.